June 25th-28th | $200 to attend
Need to Pay for Camp?
Booking ID: 2023
*if you applied for financial aid we are reviewing applications and will let you know what you are eligible for
• Appropriate, casual clothing for 3 nights
• Appropriate, comfortable clothing for 3 days during free time
• Appropriate, comfortable clothing for the trip home
• Bible, pen & notebook
• Bedding and pillow
• Water bottle
• Bug spray
• Swimsuit and beach towel
• Hand Sanitizer
• Clothes you’re willing to get wet
WHAT NOT TO BRING
• Tobacco, drugs or alcohol
• Fireworks, water balloons or weapons
All medication brought to camp must be left with the camp medical personnel.
CAMP DRESS CODE
• No tight clothing that reveals undergarments (please avoid white shirts)
• No short shorts or skirts
• No clothing with questionable sayings, slogans, etc.
• Covering for swimsuits are required at all LAKE activities and walking to and
from water activities
Adhere to your church’s dress code while at camp. Check with your leader if you have questions.
Woodland Lakes is devoted to creating a safe and nurturing environment where campers can grow spiritually, socially, emotionally, and physically while enjoying God’s creation. Campers are provided the opportunity to better understand themselves, their relationship to God, and the people in their lives so they can apply their faith in every day life.